domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

Ya man

The bitch is back! Well, I had some serious problems with my internet provider, and I was without internet for 2 months. That still doesn't explain why I didn't update this blog after August... Oh well, I'm here now.

So many things have happened since my last entry. I spent a wonderful week in Sardinia, and things were going well at work. Later I realized that a long-distance relationship was too difficult for me, and it was a hard decision to make. I fought with my internet provider, watched everything on my hard disk twice, threw a Pikkujoulut (Finnish pre-Christmas party), and drank way too much. My mom and one of my brothers came here in mid-December, for a week, and then we flew to Finland for Christmas.

Here are some pictures, I might get into details some other day.

Bosa, Sardinia
Alghero, Sardinia
Ara estic aprenent català - I started Catalan classes.
Halloween, nuff said.
Some drinks for Pikkujoulut.
Finland! Snow!
Having lunch with my baby brother <3
I'm finally having the operation next Friday... I guess I'll have enough time to post, while I'm sitting at home with a tampon up my nose :D

No hay comentarios: